Whether you’re using it to serve a dinner party or showcase your grandmother’s china, a butler’s pantry is a precious asset in your home. Usually used to shop serving things, it is an entertainment-loving host and hostess’ best friend. But just because it is meant for storage does not mean you can not beautify it, too.
Implement these designer recommendations to highlight and draw attention to the pantry you already have, or get inspired for your next house improvement.
Rebekah Zaveloff | KitchenLab
1. Small and shiny. When you’ve got a more compact butler’s pantry, lift the expression of your place with undercabinet lighting and a sheet of stainless steel for your backsplash to acquire a high-polish shine.
2. High end. Of course, ladders aren’t just for libraries. If you need storage and you can not add width, add height. Include a charming library ladder to grab those hard-to-reach things, such as the cookie jar you saved up high.
3. Always open. Remove old-fashioned and obsolete cabinet doors for this new appearance. Expose all of your coordinated antiques and dishware having an open shelving notion to modernize the traditional butler’s pantry.
Archer & Buchanan Architecture, Ltd..
4. Strong statement. Paint your butler’s pantry walls and cabinetry a solid color to deliver contrast and play. A exceptional wall covering adds unexpected style to this pantry’s ceiling.
See the way to heat your area using a wallpapered ceiling
5. Double duty. Produce the ideal space saver when you combine your butler chamber with a washer and dryer unit. Place your washer and dryer behind doors, and your dinner guests won’t ever know they’re there.
See more ways to add a laundry to your kitchen
Carla Aston | Interior Designer
6. Ceiling decor. Create the ceiling of your butler’s pantry the focus. Stencil on a bold pattern and finish the appearance with a stunning, complicated necklace.
Wm. F. Holland/Architect
7. Light series. Install lighting within the upper closets of your butler’s pantry to actually allow your crystal glow. This cabinet lighting may work as accent lighting too for when you need to set a dinnertime mood.
8. Butler’s pub. Install a wine cooler and a coffee maker in your butler’s pantry to have a bar area and a full size centre right at your or your guests’ fingertips.
Beautiful Kitchen Design
9. Door number one. Set your butler’s pantry from sight if you prefer supporting an architectural doorway. Blend the doorway into your home’s decoration for camouflaged but storage.
See more hidden doors
10. Double passing. Get a two-for-one deal on this corridor that acts as an office and a butler’s pantry. Write down recipes, read cookbooks or make grocery lists on a single side while storage and organization live on another side.